Detoxing Off Heroin
At The Detox Center, we offer a variety of programs for those struggling with drug use and an addiction to heroin. Learn more about our heroin detox programs and reach out to get started in leaving addiction behind.
Why Do You Need Heroin Detox?
Though our heroin detox program is essential for a strong start to recovery, you might not be sure if you need professional help. Consider the following questions as a guide to whether or not medical detox is right for you:
- When you stop using heroin, do you experience withdrawal symptoms? These might include headaches, insomnia, nausea, anxiety, or depression
- Have you ever experienced cravings for drugs such as heroin?
- Have you continued to use drugs even though you’ve experienced negative physical or psychological effects from them?
- While under the influence, have you ever engaged in risky behavior, like driving or operating machinery?
- Do you keep your drug use from friends or family?
- Have your relationships or finances suffered as a result of drug use?
- Do you spend significant amounts of time acquiring, using, or recovering from the effects of heroin?
If you can answer yes to any of the above, reach out to The Detox Center to learn more about our heroin detox program. We can help you safely detox and begin recovery.
One reason that those struggling with addiction should always detox in a medical drug center is that withdrawal can be both uncomfortable and painful. Depending on the duration and frequency of your drug use, withdrawal can last for a day or two up to several weeks. During the withdrawal process, having the support of experienced medical staff can keep you comfortable and also safe. In some cases, detox can be life-threatening without proper medical care.
Our Heroin & Other Drug Detox Center Programs
Every individual who is struggling with an addiction to drugs has a different story to tell. And since their experiences have been unique, their treatment plan in a drug detox center should be unique as well. At The Detox Center, we offer a drug detox program for a number of substances. Withdrawal symptoms can vary based on the substance abused and the severity of the addiction. Our staff is prepared to help you or your loved one through the uncomfortable or painful days of early recovery. Heroin is highly addictive, and the withdrawal symptoms can be severe. Our Heroin detox center program can help you detox safely. We also offer the following services:
- Cocaine: Late-stage cocaine addiction can be dangerous, but we can help you begin the journey to recovery
- Prescription: Opioids, stimulants, and sedatives, while prescribed legally, can all be addictive and cause lasting damage
- Street drug: If you are struggling with an addiction to methamphetamines, crystal meth, bath salts, spice, or K2, The Detox Center can help
Stop Heroin Abuse – Contact The Detox Center Today
At The Detox Center, our goal is to set you on the path to recovery from drug addiction. While in one of our drug detox center programs, you’ll not only have the support of our medical team, but you’ll go through both individual and group therapy to help you work through the underlying causes of addiction. We also offer a residential treatment program so that you can continue your recovery journey. Learn more about our drug detox center programs and contact The Detox Center. Begin rebuilding your life today.